Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Championship Weekend

I’m preparing to take a trip see the grandchildren so my next posts will be from a warmer (hopefully) Evans, Georgia.

I have a short essay trying to defend us boomers from some of the attacks that people without anything better to say launch at us.

Kentucky is on the hunt for another championship so that will probably occupy a lot of our time for a few days longer.

Please forward this link to anyone you think may be interested.

http://rfmoore.blogspot.com/

I appreciate those of you who have signed up to be followers of my blog.  I appreciate those of you who have not summarily dismissed me and requested to be removed from my mailing list.

There is a lot going on in the world today that will directly bear on our fortunes in short order.  In my opinion the most critical issue in the United States is the growing inequity between the wealthiest of us and those who are not sharing in the American Dream.  Many of you will be familiar with what I mean.

Have a great weekend and thanks.

Bob Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment