Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Stuff and lots of it.

Well, faithful readers,
 
Today is a big day for political junkies.  I once read that politics is the only game suitable for adults but we all know it is much more serious than that these days.  These days it is a "take no prisoners" game that affects each and every one of us.  South Carolina goes to the polls today to choose a GOP nominee and Newt's star is rapidly rising.  Romney, despite his national polling, is still struggling in the early states.  In my opinion, Romney is the only one with a chance of beating President Obama but the GOP just does not want him.  Will they eventually coalesce around him our will they just stay home?
 
We have a new class of inductees into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.  Reports say that Darrell Waltrip tore up his notes and spoke for 24 of his 7 allotted minutes to no one's surprise.
 
Our fiscal mess is in the news constantly and there are a few items in this posting about that as well as the redistricting fiasco in Kentucky.  Texas has it's own going with it bouncing back and forth from the legislature to the Courts.
 
In a local note, Ruckel's Feed Mill burned Friday morning in the most recent episodes of what everyone is sure is an arson rampage.  I noted an interview on TV in which an employee of Ruckel's said that the arsonist was not likely to be apprehended since no one would set a fire with people watching.  Words of wisdom plainly spoken.
 
as you may have noticed the prior words were written yesterday and lots has happened since then. Joe Pa is dead, Newt won (my blog has a bit to say about that), Syracuse got beat so Kentucky will move to #1, a position we think we own.  And a wonderful article by the Ragin' Cajun.
 
 
Please refer my blog to others or send me the e-mail address and I will put them on the list.  If you are afraid they will shoot you I will offer them an opportunity to be unlisted with no smart talk.  You can join as one of my regular followers, I have been stuck at eleven for some time now and I don't think one can build an empire on that.  So, any help you can provide will be appreciated.
 
Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment