Monday, October 15, 2012

NoNoNo

ESPN's Bob Knight, after past criticism, to call Kentucky action

on how may levels is this wrong.  What should anyone be subjected to this idiot's invective during a Kentucky game?  How on Earth can he be expected to be objective?

I don't know how long he has had a beef with Kentucky but I can recall Kentucky upsetting Indiana's bid for a title in 1975.  Indiana was undefeated and had beaten Kentucky handily earlier but Kentucky went on to lose to UCLA in Wooden's final game to lose the championship.  Then there is the infamous whack on the back of the head of Joe B.

I am surprised ESPN even wants this blowhard on its staff, much less on Kentucky games.  I think we should start a campaign to have him removed from any Kentucky game.  Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment