Monday, February 27, 2012

Coach of the Year--John Calipari

Greatness of Kentucky's Calipari not measured by lack of national title - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings




I've got to say, when UK went looking for a coach to return our beloved Big Blue to national prominence John Calipari was not on my short list. I considered him to be all flash and no substance. I was very wrong. This guy is not only a great recruiter and coach but is a darned good man to go with it. He seems to have humility and believes in personal accountability. Not even the venerated Adolph Rupp was too good at that.

I sincerely would like to see Coach Cal get a championship. Almost as much as I want to see UK hang another banner.

Oh yeah, is this guy really as tall as Anthony Davis?

No comments:

Post a Comment