Saturday, December 29, 2012

Not Too Shabby. More like Alley Cats.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=323640097

All in all I can't really be too disappointed.  I thought the Cats dealt with old time Pitino ball quite well and made some things quite difficult for the Cards.  It was a fast paced game and lots of missed calls but I can't say anything was unfair.  I am really pleased to see this team begin to play with some intensity, especially Cauley-Stein.  Wiltjer needs to learn to be something besides a three point shooting statue.  I watched people run by him all day.  That white boy needs schooled.  Goodwin was a bit more under control and Harrow, who I just can't quite trust yet, did pretty good.  Noel is very close but is getting no help.

Louisville is a team that will be there when the championship is decided.  Dieng came back today and UK still was respectable.  No complaints here.  Got to see Pitino ball again and UK dealt with it better than I expected.  Time to get real and play some good ball in the conference.







No comments:

Post a Comment